Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I did it!!


I finally pulled myself into a stand! Mommy came in to get me after my nap and there I was standing like such a big girl. I think mommy almost fell over because she sure was suprised. I just looked at her with the biggest smile from ear to ear because I was so proud! It was like climbing a mountain... I reached my hands up and then pulled with all my might until I finally got it. Mommy even made me do it again so she could see how I did it. Then she called my Dad and he was so suprised too! Getting down is a little harder.. I just let go and hope I fall ok.. in my crib that's no problem! Here is a pic of the great event.

I was a big crab today.. not feeling 100% yet. Mommy's friend came over to take pictures of all of us and I was not happy about it at all. I screamed when they put me in the grass. But I did go to my friend Mia's 1st b-day party today and had some cake.. man that stuff is YUMMY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Woot! This picture is so cute and exciting!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home