Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Happy July!


Happy belated 4th of July! It is so hot here!! On the 4th mommy said it was 117 degrees.. not too sure what that means, but sounds like a big number! I've been so busy playing and talking up a storm. My favorite thing is to watch "The Little Mermaid" and act out the scene when she is singing on the rock. I don't have a rock but I have a great couch with an arm on it that I go right up to and sing on! Everybody laughs when I do this. It must be cute!

I am only going to daycare 3 days over the summer because Mommy has Mondays and Fridays off. It's so much fun! We belong to a little playgroup and we meet every Monday! I just love to see my friends! Here is a page with my friends on it:

I have discovered trains! We went to a toy store and they had this HUGE table with a ton of trains on it.. I cried, kicked and screamed as they drag me away. So my buddy Garrett let me borrow his old train set for awhile. I'm not sure who likes it more, Daddy or me! Daddy makes me some great tracks and then I wreck them. It is great to see him do it over again!! Here I am playing with it:


To keep cool, Mommy has been giving me Popsicles! I LOVE them!!! For some reason I have to eat them outside, but that's ok, I'm pretty sure I would eat them anywhere!!

Ok I'm off to play some more! I'll try to be better about posting about my life! Have a great summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home