Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Birthday party!


Today I went to my buddy Cameron's 2nd birthday party! He had it at Busy Bodies and I got to tell you, I kept my body busy! I was crawling around everywhere plus pulling myself up every chance I got! That place is like Baby Heaven! Here is a pic of me there! I got to see my friend Anna, Lauren, & Megan also! They had a lot of fun dancing and spinning around too. Mommy's hoping that I moved around so much that I will sleep well tonight... we'll see. I did have my 9 month check up on Friday and the doctor said I look good! Oh and today I went to Target (Mom's favorite hang out) and I found my voice there! I babbled and cooed the whole time!!! I got plenty of people to talk to me too :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home