Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Pictures!

Mom took me to the park today in hopes of getting some current pictures.. hahaha. I wouldn't even hardly look at her! I just wanted to run up and down the hills. I just got over being really really sick. Poor Mommy and Daddy were so worried about me. Turns out I had full blown Influenza and had a really high fever for over 7 days! We had to go to the doctor 2 times, which I hated, but managed to make it through. I am feeling much better now, but I'm still a little pale! Here are some pictures from today!





Mommy got a new camera and all she wants to do is take my picture! She also keeps saying that she can't believe I will be 3 in 2 months... I guess we should start planning my party!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home