Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, January 29, 2006

I'm 9 months old!


Today I am officially 9 months old!! Can you believe it?? I'm pulling myself up to a stand, cruising across the furniture and tables, and getting into anything mommy and daddy will let me get into! I have 8 teeth that I like to show off on a regular basis, i'm starting to eat some table foods.. I LOVE macaroni & cheese!! I might actually be getting more because I'm teething like a mad woman! I can crawl super fast and if you turn your head I'll be across the room in no time. I still love to watch "Baby Einstein" and now I even laugh at it. I even have a little temper if you take something away from me that I want. Here is a pic mommy took of me today.. don't I look so cute?! Check back often because mom keeps adding more good stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home